In addition to helping the community when you volunteer, research shows that volunteering is good for you!
When you volunteer with RSVP you can:
- improve your health, happiness and well-being
- meet new people and make new friends
- attend monthly social and informational events
- receive the President’s Volunteer Service Award based on hours of service
- attend the annual recognition celebration
United Way RSVP offers Technology Tutoring classes (resuming in September), free Blood Pressure Screenings and maintains a Community Calendar of free and low cost events and activities. You can learn more about all of their activities in the RSVP monthly newsletter.
Click here to see a list of volunteer opportunities by station.