Working Together to research, identify,implement, and promote long-term sustainable solutions to hunger in Marathon County.
- Nourish people in need of food assistance.
- Improve access to nutritious foods.
- Increase the community's awareness of the root causes of food insecurity.
- Communicate the commitment to healthy food choices and good nutrition.
- Increase the number of volunteer hours dedicated to fighting food insecurity.
Coalition Accompishments: Click to view the 2014 Celebration of Success presentation.
2014 MCHC Partner Organizations: Click to view the 2014 Marathon County Hunger Coalition Roster.
Take action to End Hunger and Improve Food Security in Marathon County
- Donate to United Way of Marathon County - Marathon County Hunger Coalition on-line or by sending a check to the Marathon County Hunger Coalition, United Way of Marathon County, 705 S. 24th Avenue, Suite 400B, Wausau, WI 54401.
- Join Us - Become a Partner, Be Part of the Solution
We invite you to join the Marathon County Hunger Coalition. Please contact Amanda Gallagher, United Way of Marathon County, to learn how you can actively support efforts to end hunger and
improve food security in our community.
Phone: (715) 298-5715,
- Volunteer your time:
Check out the latest local opportunities at Volunteer Connection!
Coordinate a food drive and ask donors to choose items from the best foods to donate list.