United Way's Women in Action is a leadership level philanthropy group that provides a powerful structure to inspire and mobilize the giving power of women. They:
- Engage in volunteer projects that directly impact community needs
- Advocate for low-income women and families
- Network with other community minded women.
How to Join
Women in Action provides the opportunity for you to participate at the level that works for you. You can attend events, volunteer, join a committee or simply make a financial contribution.
- Make a gift of $250+ to United Way, on-line, request a pledge card, or pledge through your company campaign
- Opt-in to Women in Action with a gift of $250+ when making your pledge
Benefits of Membership
- Participate in a dynamic, philanthropic and fun organization of women leaders
- Connect and build relationships with other community-minded women
- Gain a hands-on role with projects that have an impact in the community, and events that build a strong membership
- Learn about local needs, non-profits, and agencies
- Receive invitations to celebrate successes, network with members and learning opportunities for topics of interest to women
For More Information
Contact Tara Glodowski at 715-298-5707 or email@example.com.