United Way's Women in Action is a leadership level philanthropy group that provides a powerful structure to inspire and mobilize the giving power of women. They:
- Engage in volunteer projects that directly impact community needs
- Advocate for low-income women and families
- Network with other community minded women.
How to Join
Women in Action provides the opportunity for you to participate at the level that works for you. You can attend events, volunteer, join a committee or simply make a financial contribution.
- Make a gift of $250+ to United Way, on-line, request a pledge card, or pledge through your company campaign
- Opt-in to Women in Action with a gift of $250+ when making your pledge
Benefits of Membership
- Participate in a dynamic, philanthropic and fun organization of women leaders
- Connect and build relationships with other community-minded women
- Gain a hands-on role with projects that have an impact in the community, and events that build a strong membership
- Learn about local needs, non-profits, and agencies
- Receive invitations to celebrate successes, network with members and learning opportunities for topics of interest to women
For More Information
Contact Amanda Murphy at 715-298-5707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 24, 2014
WIA Evening Out
May 5, 2014
Power of the Purse
Check out the Power of the Purse 2013 photo gallery
Leadership Council -
Rebecca's Closet -
For information, contact Amanda Murphy at email@example.com
Peoples State Bank
River Valley Bank
EO Johnson Office Technologies
Greenheck Fan Corp.
United Way Events