Local non-profit organizations depend on volunteer board leadership. This workshop can tell you more about what’s involved in serving on a non-profit board and help improve your skills if you already serve on a board.
Who should attend:
- Anyone interested in volunteering to serve on a non-profit board.
- Any current board member looking to improve their skills.
- Non-profit staff members wanting to learn best practices in this area.
Benefits to you:
- Increased knowledge and connections that will enhance your professional performance.
- Expanded awareness of how to effectively participate as a non-profit board member.
- Opportunity to positively impact the quality of life in our community.