During the public health state of emergency due to the coronavirus, the program is unable to offer formula assistance until further notice.
Diaper Distribution Sites During Coronavirus Public Health State Of Emergency
- Bridge Community Health Clinic, call 715-848-4884 to set up an outdoor pick-up time
- Catholic Charities, call 715-849-3311 to set up pick-up time
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin/Family Resource Centers, call 715-848-1457 to set up pick-up time
- Hope Life Center, call 715-843-4673 to set up pick-up time
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC), call 800-246-5743 to set up pick-up time, rural WIC sites may be available as pick-up locations at the discretion of the Wausau office
- The Women’s Community, victims of domestic violence or sexual assault call 715-842-5663 to set up pick-up time.
Donations of formula and diapers may be given to The Neighbors’ Place in Wausau.