United Way Funded Partners are encouraged to include the United Way Partner Program logo on all collateral materials, website and promotional pieces. The logos (in jpg and png formats) can be downloaded from this page. If you need .eps format for any of these images, please contact Nancy Czerwinski at email@example.com.
General Rules for use of the Partner Program logo/brandmark:
- Never attempt to redraw or rescale the brandmark.
- Minimum size when printing – the logo should be at least .75 inches wide.
- The brandmark should appear in full color whenever possible.
- There is a white “box” around the brandmark—this should not be cropped out. It is meant to be a placeholder and helps the brandmark stand out from any type of background.
- The one-color black brandmark is used when printing in black on white.
- The special usage brandmarks (either blue, black or reversed to white) can be used when printing on colored paper or for screen printing.
Printable copy of General Rules
Questions regarding use of the logo should be directed to Nancy Czerwinski, Marketing Assistant at 715-298-5711, firstname.lastname@example.org.