To ensure the safety of our staff, donors and volunteers, United Way of Marathon County offices will remain closed to the public for the time being, with staff working remotely. We will continue to follow the guidance set forth by the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation, Marathon County Health Department and the Wisconsin Safety Council in our decision-making. Even though our office doors may be closed to the public, our work has been occurring in the community, with staff working remotely and virtually. Please feel free to contact staff by email or phone.
With our offices not currently open to the public, all volunteer opportunities remain virtual and remote at this time.
- All in-person events and in-person meetings scheduled at United Way’s office are cancelled until further notice.
- United Way staff will be implementing meetings via phone or web when possible.
- The Career Closet and Rebecca’s Closet will be closed until further notice. We will not be accepting donations at this time. For emergency requests through Rebecca’s Closet please call Sarah Tifft at 715-298-5712.
- Visit our website or follow us on Facebook or Twitter for ongoing updates.
- For questions or other needs, please reach out to your United Way contact person via email.
- For all other inquiries, call 715.848.2927 or email email@example.com.
- If you are in need of services, dial 211 or text your zip code to 898-211 to be connected to someone who can help. In anticipation of increased call volume, you can also access resources by visiting the 211 website.
- View tips for lessening depression and anxiety during COVID-19.