RSVP Connects Volunteers 55+ to Community Needs. In addition to helping the community when you volunteer, research shows that volunteering is good for you!
When you volunteer with RSVP you can:
- Improve your health, happiness, and well-being
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Attend monthly social events and informational programs
- Receive the President’s Volunteer Service Award based on hours of service
- Attend the annual recognition celebration
For ideas on where you may want to volunteer with RSVP, see a list of volunteer opportunities by station.
The RSVP annual VolunteerFest had to be canceled this year and in it’s place RSVP has put together a Volunteer Station Directory. Read the directory here.