Our Mission: UNITING TO THRIVE
In August of 2022, the Board approved a new Mission Statement for United Way of Marathon County. These three words are simple, easy to understand, and inclusive. The goal behind reworking the mission is to create brand awareness, including our donors, partners, agencies, and community members, and achieve a great place to work where all community members are stable.
To achieve this mission, United Way:
- Evaluates – we review data, monitor trends, and stay informed about local issues. This information helps us set priorities to guide our investments and initiatives.
- Invests – we strategically invest donor dollars in programs that help us achieve our bold goals.
- Convenes – we bring together people from businesses, non-profits, schools, government, and the faith community to create a greater collective impact.
- Mobilizes – we recruit, promote, and support volunteers within the community.
- Connects – we connect people to services and resources, through United Way’s 211.
United Way of Marathon County maintains the highest standards of professionalism, accountability, and transparency. We’re committed to providing the best value for your investment.
Past Audited Financials